COALITION CYBER LIABILITY POLICY
IIAI along with Big “I" Markets, (the online market access system available exclusively to Big “I" members) has partnered with Coalition to give agents access to the cyber and technology errors & omissions admitted and non-admitted insurance markets for their agency. Aggregate coverage up to $10M is available. To access Coalition, log in to www.bigimarkets.com and select “Cyber Insurance-Coalition."
Coalition cyber liability policy benefits include:
- Underwriting Engine: scans publicly available information
- Comprehensive Coverages: offers broad coverages available across all coverages including funds transfer fraud/social engineering, bodily injury, property damage and contingent business interruption.
- Unique Coverages: including Breach Response Separate Limits Endorsement, which provides additional coverage for breach response costs by moving these costs outside the aggregate limit.
- Risk Management Tools: platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, ongoing monitoring and guidance, among other tools all available at no additional costs.
- Claims Approach: from pre-breach support to incident containment and recovery, Coalition's insurance and security personnel are there to help. In the event of a breach, Coalition's cyber team is in place for rapid response to mitigate risk.
Through the Big “I" Markets platform, any Big “I" member agency can quote and bind insurance online. Big “I" members also have direct access to Coalition's licensed agents and renowned cybersecurity experts via online chat throughout the sales and underwriting process. During the online quoting process, your network and web properties undergo an automated risk assessment to identify known issues and potential security weaknesses.
Once coverage is bound, Coalition provides ongoing monitoring for new and emerging threats specific to the information technology used by the insured, adding an extra layer of defense. All policies include a technology-driven approach—which includes:
- Automated alerts
- Threat intelligence
- Ongoing policyholder monitoring
- Dedicated claims and security team should a breach occur
If you have any questions about the Coalition program, please contact Carla McGee directly via at Carla.email@example.com or call her at 800-221-7917 x5495 or direct dial at 703-706-5495.